Shanti Sounds Live
Shanti Sounds Live
$15.00 inc GST
Combining powerful ancient chants from the world’s great spiritual traditions with hypnotic grooves, Shanti Sounds offer a unique and transformational listening experience. Shanti Sounds are devoted Spiritual teachers and healers. They use sacred mantras and the transfer of powerful spiritual energy called “Deeksha” to promote spiritual transformation and inner peace within the listener.
See below for more details.
1.Om Ganga (5:40) The mantra Om Ganga Amrita Ganga Om Namah Shivaya is a purification mantra shared with us by a holy Guru in Bali. It has a cleansing quality assisting us in the removal of negative, old or stuck energy.
2. Jai Ganesha (9:31)Om Gum Ganapateyei Namaha is an ancient chant which contains the seed or "bija"
sound 'gum'. Bija sounds are powerful forms of vibrational sound healing and contain within them the essence of the chant. Ganesha mantras can be used to remove obstacles in life and the beginning of new undertakings.
3. Yamuna Ki Jaya Jaya (4:57) In India there are three sacred rivers - Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Each denotes a level of consciousness: conscious mind, subconscious and superconscious. This chant provides potent healing and purifies for advanced mental function.
4. Om Guru (5:52) Guru dispels spiritual ignorance (darkness) with spiritual illumination (light). Guidance, protection and endless unconditional love are among the gifts of Guru to the disciple.
5. Om Hum Hari Hari Hum (8:56) (Balinese Hindu Chant) - in 2008 Shanti Sunds visited some great gurus in Bali. Sri Jay Shakti recommended this mantra to help us remember who we really are. He said to call it out loud when we are stressed or anxious to help us call our spirit back. It has a liberating effect.
6. Gayatri Mantra (7:29) One of the foremost Hindu mantras. The Gayatri Mantra for a Hindu can be compared to the Lord's Prayer for a Christian. We call on the Divine light, wisdom and illumination.
7. A gift for you (6:38) This song came into Maitreya's consciousness the afternoon of his first advanced meditation class with his Guru Shakti Durga. It is a song of celebration and is a gift given to him that he now offers joyfully to all.
8. Om Mani Padme Hum (7:08) This mantra comes from Chenrezi, the Bodhisattvqa of Compassion and is the most well known of all Buddhist mantras. This mantra will help our heart to grow in love and compassion. Padme means lotus. Like a lotus flower our consciousness can grow and blossom out of the mud, and yet not be stained by mud. The jewel, mani, is a metaphor for the jewel of wisdom, enlightenment and compassion and the hearts ultimate yearning for loving service.
9. Maha Deva Shambo (7:36) Great God Shiva: This is a chant of celebration and joy devoted to the Divine Father as Shiva.
iPhone users: We recommend adding your purchased files to your phone via iTunes on your computer.
Downloading to a computer first is also recommended for smartphone users who are unable to download directly to their phone.